Saturday, November 6, 2010

i feel obligated to post

because i've noticed people keep checking back :)

--> Live Traffic Feed -->


you know those people in your life that you just feel so blessed to know? :)
i love those people.

despite everything that happened....even with everything he went though... almost dying, losing his brother, his best friend... and much, much more.
youre still there. still at church. you havent turned your back on God...
if only you knew... i saw you at the front of the church singing
I believe Your my Healer. I believe You are all I need.
I believe Your my Portion. I believe You're more than enough for me.
Nothing is impossible for You. You hold My World in Your Hands.

if only you knew the impact youve had on me..

when things are going bad for me and i doubt God cares, I remember you.
despite everything that happened! youre still there....
you're a walking miracle and i am very thankful to have you in my life as a reminder that no matter what...He is all I need. He holds My World in His Hands  <3


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i just made myself cry.. >:/

No comments: