Tuesday, November 23, 2010

POWERHouse...

was definitely amazing.

i'm learning to accept myself for how i am. and that no matter what God loves me and will always be there for me.
He isnt mean. He doesnt get mad at me when i screw up. and even if you dont like me...He thinks i'm to die for.

As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. ♥
- 2 Samuel 22:31

i feel better knowing that.
i've always known that.
but i understand it more now.

stupid human mind.

church isnt a place to put on a happy face.
you should be able to go hurt and broken and not be judged.
As God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12


Hi, my name is Caetie, *group responds "Hi Caetie"* 
i am hurt. broken. i'm extremely self conscious. i dont feel loved. and I need a hug. 


No comments: